Ocean Nutrition Cichlid Omni Pellets
- Brand:: Ocean Nutrition
- Product Code: Ocean Nutrition Cichlid Omni Pellets
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R430.00
- Specially Formulated For All Carnivorous And Omnivorous Cichlids.
- Highly attractive and palatable daily diet specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids.
- Soft and moist sinking pellets.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
- Packed in oxygen-free pouches to guarantee maximum freshness.
- A highly attractive and palatable daily diet consisting of soft and moist pellets, specially formulated for African and South-American carnivorous and omnivorous cichlids.
- Available in small (+/- 1.2mm) and medium (+/- 3.1mm) pellet sizes. Use the medium size pellets for fish from four inches up.
African Cichlids and South American Cichlids as well as other omnivorous and carnivorous freshwater fish.
|Ingredients||Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat gluten, soy protein isolate, glycerin, dried kelp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, fish oil, water, soy-bean meal, lecithin, dried fish solubles, krill meal, tuna roe, brewer’s dried yeast, calcium propionate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), minerals (calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium selenite, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), vitamins [a-tocopheral acetate (source of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K3 activity), pyridoxine hydrochloride (source of vitamin B6), calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (source of vitamin B1), niacin, riboflavin (source of vitamin B2), folic acid, biotin, ethoxyquin (preservative), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3)], spirulina, citric acid (preservative), propyl gallate (preservative), butylated hydroxyanisole (preservative), L-ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), betaine hydrochloride, DL-methionine, L-lysine, L-tryptophan, magnesium sulfate, garlic.|